Learn how to de-stress and take time for yourself at our workshop set in the tranquil Leicestershire
· Do you want to feel less stressed, more motivated and more energised?
· Do you want to be able to start a new venture/career or your own business, and need a confidence boost?
· Are you putting off doing something because first you need to get fit/ have the money/enough time?
· Do you only give time to yourself after you’ve looked after everyone else?
· Are you in a constant rush, and find you haven’t got enough time to fit everything in?
Any of these sound familiar? There will probably be one or 2 of these statements that you can identify with. These types of sayings are linked to our motivational “Drivers”.
2-5pm Saturday 14th August 2010
at Ulverscroft Manor, Priory Lane, Ulverscroft,
Markfield, Leicestershire LE67 9QB
£35 for 3 hour workshop (includes print out of your *personal results & refreshments)
At this interactive 3 hour workshop, for both men and women, you will:
· *Receive a printed report of your personal results (you will complete a questionnaire and return it prior to the workshop for assessment).
· Learn about motivational “Drivers” and the coping strategies you can use to feel “OK” about yourself.
· Recognise your primary driver (identified from the questionnaire), and find out why you react the way you do.
· See how changing your behaviours can help you with difficult situations and reduce stress.
Contact Karen Chambers on 07985 081680 or e-mail Karen@kccoaching.co.uk to book your place and for more information.
Only 12 places available (closing date to book 2 days before event).
||Add New Comment